Two $1,000 Scholarships are available for Montana students—high school seniors or students who are attending an accredited post-secondary institution in Montana may apply.
- Must be a US citizen with Montana residency or attending an educational institution within the state of Montana
- Minimum grade point average of 3.0
- Enrolled in or planning to pursue a course of study related to Montana’s natural resources. Appropriate courses of study include agriculture, agribusiness, animal science, range science, forestry, environmental science, land resource science, plant science, etc.
Students may receive a scholarship both as a high school senior and once during post-secondary career.
Click here to apply online
The application must include the following:
- A letter of recommendation from an instructor familiar with your work
- Your unofficial transcript listing courses taken and grades received
- An original 300-500 word essay describing how your education, experiences, and community have guided your interest in natural resource conservation, and how your course of study will allow you to have an impact on Montana’s natural resource issues in the future
- Acceptance letter to an accredited college (if appropriate)
Deadline: March 31, 2024.
Should you have any questions, please contact Madi Larson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-443-5711.