The MACD Board of Directors met via conference call on March 12, 2018. Topics discussed at the meeting:
- NRCS Update: Lori Ziehr, the acting State Conservationist introduced herself. She gave a timeline for hiring a permanent conservationist (July), and discussed preparations for the Farm Bill.
- Revised 2018 Budget
- Strategic Plan: Mark Suta discussed the Mission, Vision, Values, and Goals; board approved draft. Next strategies were also discussed.
- DNRC Update: Laurie Zeller discussed planning grants; Mark Bostrom updated on CD Admin Fund Grants and DNRC budget
- Executive Director Hiring Committee: a committee was formed for hiring this position.
- Area 1 Update: Dean Rogge
- Area 3 Update: Steve Hedstrom
Full meeting minutes: MACD_Minutes_2018-03-12